summer lovin' covers

I have always been one of those people who comes up with the most amazing ideas at 3AM when I can’t sleep and completely forget about them by the time I wake up in the morning.  This only leads to thinking about what your life changing idea was while getting ready in the morning. The worst part about this? It will keep your mind busy for a long time!

The other day for some reason I still remembered what I wanted by the time I woke up. Since this never happens I knew that I actually had to do it! Ever since I switched to the iphone, I have been living life on the edge by not using covers, cause let’s be honest, they do look their best without any. After dropping mine a couple of times without getting it scratched (I have no idea how this happened and yes I know that I’m very lucky!!) I thought it would be time to let the search for a lovely cover begin. This was easier said than done, so I decided to desigin them myself!

As you can see, I stuck to the summer theme and I just love how fresh they look!

No comments:

Post a Comment